BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 14, 2010

love

assalamualaikum..
today the story is about love!what is love??do u noe the meaning of love?
ask me2..i'll answer,don noe..haha..i don noe what is mean by love..in my imagination,love will make me under control..y?haha..coz i think it kacau2 my life..my time to study,sleep,shopping2,kepoh2 wit my fren..haha..
to me,love to somebody else will make us serabut je...sebok kacau idop org,,,haha..nak kacau kawen tros r..kah3..=D..
better i study dripada i layan2 org2 ug mao love2 uh..
but someone have waiting me in about a year..juz a year,not 4 5 years above,rite.???
haha,,so cruel kan i nih...haha..xpe cruel dgn love someone je..love to family mesty true love yer!!!
eh i babbling disini lak..nk study nih next week final woo...k lah,daaaa2..

0 comments: